Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Since yesterday was Thanksgiving, I figured I'd post the things I'm thankful for this year. Here's my list:

--My daughter: she has changed my life completely. I never knew I could fall in love with a person before I met them, but now she's almost a year old and I love her more and more each day (which I didn't think was possible).

--My family: they have always supported me through most of my decisions and choices throughout my life.

--My friends: these are the people who can always manage to put a smile on my face no matter what my mood is. They always have an open shoulder to cry on as well.

--My job: this one is fairly new. I've had this job for 2 weeks now. It's not the greatest job, but it has definitely helped me mental and has taken a lot of stress my shoulders because I now have an income.

--A roof over my head: its as simple as that because I know there are people who don't have that.

--Food in my fridge: same reason as above.

--Freedom: I'm so thankful to live in a country where I can go wherever I want, dress however I like, and say whatever I like.

That's really all the important things I am thankful for this year.

What about you? What are you thankful for this year?

Love always,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment