Monday, December 23, 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
Lately, I've been experiencing a dry itchy scalp. Luckily, no flakes! So I went to Walgreen's to get some new hair products.
- Suave keratin infusion leave in conditioner.
- L'oreal ever crème intense moisture shampoo and conditioner
-Treseme platinum strength heat protectant
- Jordana lip liner in Silver Lilac
- Wet n wild lipstick in Black Orchid
I'm so excited to try out all these products. Have you tried any of these products? If so, how did they work for you?
Friday, November 29, 2013
Since yesterday was Thanksgiving, I figured I'd post the things I'm thankful for this year. Here's my list:
--My daughter: she has changed my life completely. I never knew I could fall in love with a person before I met them, but now she's almost a year old and I love her more and more each day (which I didn't think was possible).
--My family: they have always supported me through most of my decisions and choices throughout my life.
--My friends: these are the people who can always manage to put a smile on my face no matter what my mood is. They always have an open shoulder to cry on as well.
--My job: this one is fairly new. I've had this job for 2 weeks now. It's not the greatest job, but it has definitely helped me mental and has taken a lot of stress my shoulders because I now have an income.
--A roof over my head: its as simple as that because I know there are people who don't have that.
--Food in my fridge: same reason as above.
--Freedom: I'm so thankful to live in a country where I can go wherever I want, dress however I like, and say whatever I like.
That's really all the important things I am thankful for this year.
What about you? What are you thankful for this year?
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Thursday, November 7, 2013
As I began packing I realized that I own a lot of make-up. A lot of which I have never used or I've only swatched. That's what prompted the blog sale. Being a make-up junkie, I'm really hoping my items will go to homes where they are loved. If you are interested, the rules will be down below.
- Paypal only.
- First come, first served.
- No holding.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Everything will be cleaned and sanitized before shipping.
- Payment due with 24 hours after I send you the invoice. If I do not receive the payment within that time, your order will be cancelled and items will be put back up for sale.
- I ship everything First Class Mail, but I'm going to include a tracking number.
- I'll ship internationally, but keep in mind that shipping costs can get pricey.
- Buy at your own risk! I'm not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Want to make a purchase? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org a list of the items you want and an address you would like the packaged sent to.
- Due to lighting and different monitor settings, please look up swatches before purchase for a more accurate view.
- Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 palette (used x3)- $10
MAC Beauty Powder in Smooth Harmony from the Heatherette Collection (used x1, has 2 tiny nicks in it)- $30
- Benefit Hoola bronzer (used x1)-$18
Wet n Wild Color Icon bronzer in Ticket to Brazil (swatched x1)- $3
- Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in Creamy Natural (never used, still sealed)- $3
- Physicians Formula Super BB Powder in Light/Medium (never used, still in box)- $8
- Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Powder Foundation in Medium (swatched x1)- $20
- MAC blush in Peachy Keen (gently used)- $10---SOLD
- Rimmel London blush in Berry (used x1)- $3
- Laura Geller Blush and Glow in Tropic Hues/Tahitian Glow (swatched x1)- $20
- NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer (used x1)- $1
- NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in Naturally Beige (used x3)- $1
- NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup in Barely Beige (used x3)- $1
- Rimmel London Clean Finish Liquid Foundation (used x3)- $2
Hard Candy Glamoflage concealer in Medium (used x5, more than 90% of product is left)- $4
- Physicians Formula Conceal Rx concealer in Natural Light (used x1)- $6
- Physicians Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow/Light (used x1)- $6
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx eyeshadow primer (used x2)- $2
- Revlon Lash Potion mascara in Blackest Black (never used, still in packaging)- $5
- Rimmel London ScandalEYES mascara in Extreme Black (used x3)- $3
- Covergirl Flamed Out water resistant mascara in Very Black Blaze (used x1)- $3
- Benefit High Beam highlighter (used x3)- $15
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss (original square packaging)(used x2)- $3
- Jordana Pretty Shine lipgloss in Divine (swatched x1)- $1
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm (used x1)- $4
- MAC Viva Glam GAGA lipstick (used x2)- $15-SOLD
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipstick in Pink Champagne (used x1)- $3
- Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Kiss Me Coral (used x3)- $3
Jane Aguaceuticals lipstick in Beach (used x1)- $2
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Mini's- $2 each
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Travel Size- $5 each
- Sephora Nano eyeliner in Silver Green (swatched x1)- $4
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl eyeliner in Purple Passion (used x3)- $3
- Laura Geller i-care waterproof eyeliner in Ocean (swatched x1) $15
- China Glaze in Foie Gras (used x1)- $5
- OPI in Funky Dunkey (never used)- $6
- OPI in Ogre-the-Top Blue (used x1)- $6
- NYX nail polish in Roasted (swatched x1)- $2
- Color Club nail polish in Worth the Risque (never used)- $4
- NYX nail polish in Orange (swatched x1)- $2
- China Glaze in Classic Camel (used x1)- $5
- China Glaze in Emerald Fitzgerald (never used)- $5
- China Glaze in Jitterbug (used x2)- $5
- China Glaze in Ruby Pumps (used x1)- $5
- China Glaze in Dorothy Who? (used x1)- $5
- Orly in Buried Treasure (used x2)- $5
- One Coat Glitter in Silver Dazzle
- Jewel FX in Gold
- Neon in Dude Blue
- Jewel FX in Gems
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Grass Slipper (swatched x1)- $3
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Pron in Violet Metal (never used)- $3
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum Luck (used x1)- $3
- Revlon nail polish in Minted (used x1)- $4
- Revlon nail polish in Whimsical (swatched x1)- $4
- Finger Paints in Flashy (never used)- $5
OPI Alice in Wonderland mini collection (never used, still in box)- $30
Monday, June 10, 2013
- My middle name is Kathleen
- I was born in New York, but now I live in Florida
- I moved to Florida when I was 15
- I'm going to be 25 years old
- I have a daughter, who is 5 months old
- I'm a single mom
- Her dad and I broke up while I was pregnant, but he's still in her life
- He is actually my best friend
- My birthday is July 3rd
- I'm an extremely caring person. Even if I don't like you, I still care about you.
- I'm random
- I make weird faces all the time
- I like to dance spontaneously
- I have a bad habit of interrupting people when they talk. I'm working on it though!
- I have an Xbox360 and over 20 games
- I don't consider myself as a "gamer girl"
- I can't respect someone if they don't respect me
- I love to laugh. I'm probably the easiest person to make laugh
- I am waaaaaaay too trusting
- I always try and find the good in people
- I am a Certified Pharmacy Technician
- I am the Queen of Procrastination
- I try to be a perfectionist sometimes.
- I battle with insecurities a lot. I just remind myself that everyone is different and it helps.
- I am very sarcastic
- I have the mind of a 12 year old boy. For example: a friend and I were watching the history channel and the mentioned Lake Titicaca and I busted out laughing
- I went to 3 different high schools (due to bullying and then moving to a different state)
- I get bored very easily
- I also get distracted very easily
- I enjoy the little things in life
- I'm a movie buff
- I love all kinds of music
- My favorite color is Blue
- I've been to the Bahamas once. I really want to go back!!
- I would love to visit Europe. Especially Italy, Spain, Germany, and England
- I'm a picker. I pick pimples, blackheads, scabs, and as far as friends back pimples. It's terrible
- I love to plan and make lists. Though, this one is starting to get tricky
- I keep a journal
- I'm really quiet when you first meet me and then get a bit loud when I'm comfortable around you
- I love to cuddle
- I require a thick blanket to sleep with. Even in the Florida heat and humidity
- I love fruits and vegetables. Except peas!!
- The best part of my day is seeing my daughter's smile
- I'm only 5'2
- I love bright lipstick
- I have this weird habit of playing with tags on clothing
- I love to shop for makeup, but hate shopping for clothes
- My makeup storage always ends up looking like a mess
- For the life of me, I can not wing out my eyeliner
- My favorite animal is a panda
So there it is. As I said in the list I'm random, so this list was a bit random in the order. Now you know a lot about me and I hope you enjoyed it!
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Thursday, June 6, 2013
****All products were not purchased at one time. It was all purchased throughout the month of May.****
Laura Geller Sunkissed Baked Radiance Endless Glow Essentials
Lorac GloGetter palette
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion w/Spf 15
Friday, May 31, 2013
- May Favorites
- May Haul
- First Impression of the Studio 35 Beauty Blending Sponge
- Review of Nioxin
- Colors of the Rainbow tag
- First Impression of Cover girl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polishes
- Review of Lorac Glogetter palette
- 50 random facts about me
- Empties/Products I've used up
- Products I regret buying
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
If you have any request, please feel free to email me at email@example.com