Monday, June 10, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

Since I'm still new at the whole blogging thing, I figured I'd do the 50 random facts about me tag that I've seen going around YouTube. I absolutely love this tag! It's a great way to get to know people in a different way. So lets get started...

  1. My middle name is Kathleen
  2. I was born in New York, but now I live in Florida
  3. I moved to Florida when I was 15
  4. I'm going to be 25 years old
  5. I have a daughter, who is 5 months old
  6. I'm a single mom
  7. Her dad and I broke up while I was pregnant, but he's still in her life
  8. He is actually my best friend
  9. My birthday is July 3rd
  10. I'm an extremely caring person. Even if I don't like you, I still care about you.
  11. I'm random
  12. I make weird faces all the time
  13. I like to dance spontaneously
  14. I have a bad habit of interrupting people when they talk. I'm working on it though!
  15. I have an Xbox360 and over 20 games
  16. I don't consider myself as a "gamer girl"
  17. I can't respect someone if they don't respect me
  18. I love to laugh. I'm probably the easiest person to make laugh
  19. I am waaaaaaay too trusting
  20. I always try and find the good in people
  21. I am a Certified Pharmacy Technician
  22. I am the Queen of Procrastination
  23. I try to be a perfectionist sometimes. 
  24. I battle with insecurities a lot. I just remind myself that everyone is different and it helps.
  25. I am very sarcastic
  26. I have the mind of a 12 year old boy. For example: a friend and I were watching the history channel and the mentioned Lake Titicaca and I busted out laughing
  27. I went to 3 different high schools (due to bullying and then moving to a different state)
  28. I get bored very easily
  29. I also get distracted very easily
  30. I enjoy the little things in life
  31. I'm a movie buff
  32. I love all kinds of music
  33. My favorite color is Blue
  34. I've been to the Bahamas once. I really want to go back!!
  35. I would love to visit Europe. Especially Italy, Spain, Germany, and England
  36. I'm a picker. I pick pimples, blackheads, scabs, and as far as friends back pimples. It's terrible
  37. I love to plan and make lists. Though, this one is starting to get tricky
  38. I keep a journal
  39. I'm really quiet when you first meet me and then get a bit loud when I'm comfortable around you
  40. I love to cuddle
  41. I require a thick blanket to sleep with. Even in the Florida heat and humidity
  42. I love fruits and vegetables. Except peas!!
  43. The best part of my day is seeing my daughter's smile
  44. I'm only 5'2
  45. I love bright lipstick
  46. I have this weird habit of playing with tags on clothing
  47. I love to shop for makeup, but hate shopping for clothes
  48. My makeup storage always ends up looking like a mess
  49. For the life of me, I can not wing out my eyeliner
  50. My favorite animal is a panda

So there it is. As I said in the list I'm random, so this list was a bit random in the order. Now you know a lot about me and I hope you enjoyed it!

Love Always,
Michelle

Littlemisselove@gmail.com
Twitter @littlemisselove

No comments:

Post a Comment