Saturday, June 8, 2013

Update on the Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polishes

First off, disregard the dirty looking nails. I just dyed my hair and got some under my nails. 
Now to the update. As you can tell by the picture, there is some major chipping. It did last pretty long considering all I do with my hands. In the past week, I've done a lot of typing, peeling stickers, cutting a guys hair, putting together baby toys and a crib. That's just the beginning. 
The nail polish stayed flawless until Tuesday. That's 4 whole days without a single chip. Keeping in mind I didn't add a top or bottom coat, I'm extremely impressed.
I will definitely be going out and buying more of these nail polishes!




***Update: the mint one was easy to remove, but stained my nails. I highly recommend a base coat with that one. The bronze one has very finely milled glitter in it so it was a bit harder to get off (in comparison to the mint one). For a glitter/shimmery polish, it was pretty easy to remove.***




No comments:

Post a Comment