Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Tag Tuesday- Alliteration Tag

Pippa from The Simple Life of Fashion asked me if I can do a tag she created. Its called the alliteration tag. It looks really fun. It goes with the days of the week. So here's the rules and my responses.



  • Money Monday (something I'm saving to buy this week)-opening an etsy shop
  • Tasty Tuesday (something nice I've had to eat this week)-Treated myself to a cupcake
  • Want-it Wednesday ( newest item on my wishlist)-Naked 3 palette
  • Thirsty Thursday ( nicest drink I've had this week)-Peppermint Mocha Latte
  • Favourite Friday (my favourite thing this week)The Simpsons Tapped Out app
  • Saucy Saturday (nicest meal I've had this week)-Eggplant Parmigiana
  • Story Sunday (best book/article/story you've read/heard about this week)- The Maze Runner {amazing book!!}
If you're interested in doing this tag, feel free. I tag everyone. If you do it, let me know so I can read your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment