Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wild card Wednesday

Today for Wild card Wednesday, I thought I'd talk about the Etsy shop I wanna open.

For as long as I can remember, I've always had dry flaky lips. When I was a kid, I used to pick at them until they bled. As an adult, they're still the same except I learned not to pick at them. So with all that being said I really want to start a line of reasonable priced lip scrubs. They will be various flavors and will accept custom combinations if customers want.

I'm really passionate about this because I absolutely love bright and bold lips. As you can imagine it's hard to pull off with chronic flaky lips. I've tried lip balm stains, but I find they just accentuate the flakes. I will make sure my lip scrubs are moisturizing and actually exfoliate the lips.

If you have any suggestions on flavors, please let me know {you may get a free sample} :)

No comments:

Post a Comment